Lead Brand Designer at Blockstack
New York City | Design & Product | Full-time | Updated: April 11, 2019, 10:36 a.m.
Blockstack is a decentralized computing platform. It’s the easiest way to build decentralized apps that can scale. More info here.
Blockstack PBC, a public benefit corp, is dedicated to building the core Blockstack protocols and developer platform. Blockstack PBC’s mission is to enable an open, decentralized internet which will benefit all internet users by giving them more control over information and computation.
Blockstack PBC is headquartered in New York City, with a globally distributed team located across Hong Kong, Gambia, Barcelona, Toronto, and Seattle.
Blockstack is looking for a Lead Brand Designer to own all branded communications within the Blockstack ecosystem. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to rebrand the Blockstack ecosystem, and unify our branded assets across various products, campaigns, and web properties, such as: Blockstack.org, Stackstoken.com, App.co, Blockstack explorer,
- Lead a generalized rebrand of the Blockstack ecosystem.
- Lead continuous upgrades and redesign of our key web properties.
- Partner with our CEO, growth, and marketing teams to produce campaigns, presentations, and live event materials.
- Partner with our product team to unify branding across our applications.
- Own concept through production for all branded communications.
- Design leader with experience from industry leading technology startups.
- History of collaborating with founders, product designers, growth experts, and engineers.
- Experience leading rebrand efforts and implementing design systems.
- Advanced writing skills and micro-copy expertise.
- Experience working with an asynchronous, remote team.
- 8+ years professional experience.
- Bonus: Branding experience with decentralized ecosystems or crypto currencies
Blockstack PBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and deeply cares about building a diverse team. Benefits include remote work options, token grants in addition to equity compensation, and a budget for learning and education. We also offer 100% paid gold health benefits, daily lunch, and our spacious NYC HQ is centrally located in Flatiron.