Senior Full Stack Web Engineer at Bloom
San Francisco | Engineering | Full-time | Updated: April 11, 2019, 10:49 a.m.
Built on Ethereum and IPFS, Bloom brings credit to the modern age. We’re developing an end-to-end protocol for identity verification, risk assessment and credit scoring, entirely on the blockchain.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Web Engineer.
Job Description: Full stack web engineer to work on the Bloom main app, the Bloom website, and the core products and interfaces.
You should have:
- 3+ years of industry software engineering experience
- 3+ years experience building scalable backend infrastructure
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Node.js
- Experience with SQL databases
- Strong proficiency with command line tools
- MS/BS in computer science or related field