Senior Mobile Blockchain App Developer at Raiden Network
Mainz | Engineering | Full-time | Updated: April 25, 2019, 10:45 a.m.
The Trustlines Network targets the problem of fair access to money by implementing money as bilateral peer-to-peer issued blockchain-based credit. We are developing an open source protocol, including a mobile app empowering end-users to make global payments based on their existing trusted social network.
For more information check out our Github page https://github.com/trustlines-network
What you will be doing
- Leverage our existing React front-end to build out a React Native app, with an eye to pixel-perfection, security, and smooth operation under any suboptimal network conditions
- Deploy and distribute apps via AppStore and PlayStore
Play a key role in the conception, build, design and deployment of our native mobile apps
- Work with the team to connect mobile apps with our back-end.
- Contribute to our open source software projects, having the ability to show results of your and your colleagues work to anyone in the world as you go
Who we are looking for
- You have gained several years of industry experience, working in at least one or more software companies
- Experience with styleguide-driven development
- Your test automation skills are excellent and you bring experience with testing and debugging mobile apps, particularly React Native apps
- Experience with React, React Native and Redux. Having knowledge in Python is a plus, experience in Objective-C, Swift or Java is welcomed but not necessary
- You take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it and are able to deliver without constant supervision.
- You are a team player who can communicate fluently in English (spoken and written form). German language proficiency is a plus
- You act proactively, independently and have an optimistic, honest and passionate personality
- Preferably you have some open source contributions or pet projects you can point to
What we can offer
At brainbot, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you in drawing your own career map which is defined by your aspirations and priorities.
Brainbot is a thought leader in the blockchain space and therefore your role brings you to international developer conferences and in close contact with many other important players in the Ethereum space.
Additionally, we reward you with the following:
- Flat hierarchies & lots of freedom
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Free fruits, snacks & drinks (beer's always on stock!)
- Frequent collaborative team retreats
- Modern offices
- Free choice of hardware & IDE
- Real agile development
- Ship your code to production & see it influence the ethereum ecosystem
If you are interested or have any questions, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org