Senior Python Developer at Raiden Network
Liechtenstein | Engineering | Full-time | Updated: April 25, 2019, 10:44 a.m.
brainbot labs is a global tech leader in the blockchain space. The Raiden Network is a blockchain based off-chain payment infrastructure aiming to provide scalable, low latency and cheap token transfers - similar to the Lightning Network, but for Ethereum. We are looking for experienced developers that can contribute with their experience to our project.
What you’ll be doing
- Help deploy the Raiden Network at clients, from corporates to blockchain projects
- Find technical solutions and identify use cases involving distributed systems for projects and clients
- Contribute to an open source codebase, i.e. having the ability to show results of your work to anyone in the world and get it challenged
- Work with the Ethereum blockchain technology, one of the most exciting spaces of applied computer science
- Work on-site in our Vaduz office with our colleagues surrounded by the beautiful mountain scenery
Who we are looking for
- You have the ability and curiosity to learn faster than your colleagues - this is more important than your current blockchain knowledge
- You have several years of industry programming experience, ideally in a team of 3+ developers, in at least one other software company
- You have solid experience in Python development
- You enjoy the complexity of game theoretic and mathematical problems
- You are eloquent in git, gitflow and continuous integration (eg. Travis CI)
- You take ownership of what you are working on
- You can communicate fluently in spoken and written English. German language proficiency is a plus
- You participate in code reviews and feel comfortable in an agile development process
- You are proactive and independent and have an optimistic, honest and contrarian personality
- You are willing to work on-site in Liechtenstein for the majority of your work week
What we can offer
You become a member of a team of experts, to work with the revolutionary technology of Turing complete blockchains. The Raiden Network and our other projects are based on this new and challenging technology and aim to have a significant positive impact on society. We offer a stimulating work environment as well as help to find accommodation that suits your needs.
Additionally, we reward you with the following:
- Flat hierarchies & lots of freedom
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Free fruits, snacks & drinks (beer's always on stock!)
- Frequent collaborative team retreats
- Modern offices
- Free choice of hardware & IDE
- Real agile development
- Ship your code to production & see it influence the ethereum ecosystem
If you are interested, please visit https://raiden.network & https://github.com/raiden-network and contact us here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.